We are looking for a software developer for a client in the automotive industry Rhine Land Palpatine.
The client is starting a large development project next year and need external support.
Expectations from the consultants:
- Develop and manage business processes that meet the requirements Automotive SPICE and ISO 26262
- System administration of tool-based business process execution tools
- Coordination of requirements from the different product lines
- Integration of the requirements from the product lines into a consistent one process landscape
- Close collaboration with product lines during requirements analysis and the use of the respective tools
- Support product lines while rolling out business processes and tools
- Preparation of the documentation and training documents, conduct training on business processes and the used tools.
- Completed engineering (technical) university studies (or comparable)
* Several years of professional experience in software / electronics development preferably in the automotive environment
* Experience in ALM tools (like PTC Integrity, IBM Rhapsody)
* Knowledge of relevant standards (Automotive SPICE, ISO26262)
* Good knowledge and experience in the use of interviewing techniques, Moderation techniques and presentation techniques
* Language skills: German and English business fluent
* Willingness to travel
If you are interested or want to hear more please get in touch - or